September 11, 2014

Chico, CA Portrait Photographer:: Crain Family

One of the greatest parts about being a Photographer is getting to be a part of people's lives and meeting people who you wouldn't have otherwise met. 

I get to do this over and over again and it is especially sweet when I get to Photograph the same family for all of their exciting moments in life! 

John and Kimberly are a beautiful couple and their son is seriously handsome. Check out his baby blues! Thanks again for such a great time--your family is always so joyful and fun to Photograph!

See what I mean? This boy is such a cutie! Thanks again, Crain family! Looking forward to what lies ahead for you and seeing you again!


Just a reminder that I have one more date available for Fall Portraits, as I am taking most of October and November off to meet and get to know my baby girl! I would love to book your Portrait Session, so please contact me! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment