September 4, 2013

Chico CA Maternity Photography:: Lundberg Family

I was pretty excited when Ashley asked me to take their Maternity Photos. One reason is because she is a great friend of mine and the second is because she is seriously gorgeous! I mean, having a beauty like her in front of my camera helps make my job a piece of cake!

We took a few photos downtown and then walked over to Chico State's campus. 

Enjoy these photos of these almost parents! Can't wait to meet baby Lundberg next month--and find out whether we've been feeling the kicks of a boy or girl!
 See what I mean? Such a beautiful couple!
 Doesn't she look amazing and tiny for being 8 months pregnant?!
 Oh, if only you heard the story Anders shared that made her laugh!;)
 On our way off of campus, Anders wanted to get a more serious pose. This is what the sequence of photos looked like...
We love you two and can't wait to meet baby Lundberg! Congratulations, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment