June 24, 2013

Broderick::Sandy Toes

Today, I knelt down to dip my baby's sweet toes in the Pacific Ocean for the first time. I grew up playing in these waters and it brought me so much joy introducing B to the beach. 
 Dipping his toes in the water...
 His reaction--The water was a bit chilly and caught him by surprise. After spending just a few minutes down by the water, he napped for about an hour in his Oma's arms. 
 We met my sister and some of my high school friends at the beach. Megan brought her little guy who is 10 weeks old. It is so fun getting together with friends! Sorry we didn't get you in the pic, Mags!
I love these two guys! 
Vacation has been great so far--non stop fun. We are completely exhausted. Looking forward to a few relaxing days coming up. Stay tuned for some more Portrait Sessions on the blog. 

Thanks for following our little family's adventures!

2 comments:

  1. You are beautiful! Love that you guys are having such a great vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Lols! It has been so great!

    ReplyDelete