February 13, 2013

Birth Photography::Will you join us?

I couldn't have imagined how much I would cherish the photos of our son's birth. The moments leading up to his arrival,the delivery, the incredible tears of joy after meeting him for the first time--they are precious to me. The details of it all are captured forever. 


I am beyond thankful for the photos that we have of Broderick's first moments in our arms. Travis and I talked a lot about how we wanted the day of Brody's arrival to go, and having a photographer there to capture it was important to us. Looking back at how special these pictures are to us made me realize the I want everyone to have their memories captured as well. Not only in their minds, but through photography--because I can tell you from experience that the details can quickly fade (especially with everything that comes with having a newborn). 
Will you remember the look on your husband's face when he first laid eyes on your baby? What about the look on your face as your baby's sweet little body is placed on your chest for the first time? As I look through the photos of our son's birth, I am so thankful I can see his eyes meet mine for the first time. These precious moments are what I want to freeze--I want to freeze them with the click of my shutter-- So that these once in a lifetime moments will be yours forever. 
Will you join us? We want to be a part of your story. Birth Photography is so beautiful--so full of intense, raw emotion. So please, share this with your friends and family who may be interested in having their story captured. 
These photos are such a blessing to us and we want to be a blessing to you!  

Our photos were taken by Travis and a good friend of ours Eddie Wilson. Thank you again, Eddie, for capturing the most precious moment of our lives. Travis is so grateful that he was able to focus solely on his family during those moments and let you take care of everything else.

Please contact us through our website if you have any questions. We would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment