August 6, 2012

Chico California Maternity Photographer::Happy Monday!

Well, it is Monday and I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I spent mine in South Lake Tahoe with a group of fellow bridesmaids and one great bride-to-be. It was a fun Bachelorette weekend and I am excited to get back to editing. 

We got to spend last night with some of our best friends for their Maternity session--love getting to capture great people in front of my camera! 

I wish we would have gotten video of Andrew during this session. He was quite the entertainer and eventually I told Travis to be the one to talk with Andrew during these photos because I couldn't tell if what he was doing in front of the camera was serious or not:)

He was singing Bruno Mars "Just The Way You Are" to Amber while Travis took this photo of his wife.
This week will be full of lots of editing for me and I'm looking forward to another family session this weekend. 

Have a great week. It seems that summer is coming to an end--soak it in!

No comments:

Post a Comment