July 31, 2012

23 weeks

This week was quite productive. I got toys cleaned, baby clothes washed, a closet somewhat organized, living room furniture rearranged--and now I'm done for a while. I keep thinking that I need to take advantage of the little urges to clean and organize because they are few and far between.

Weeks: 23
Weight gain:10.5 total. I lost a few last week--started going on more walks and eating better. Definitely eating lots and tummy is getting bigger, though!
Baby's size: A little over 1 pound.
Maternity clothes: Just been wearing lots of tank tops and comfy shorts--very attractive.
Changes: Feeling LOTS of movement and it goes across my entire stomach now. 
Food cravings: CHOCOLATE.
Food aversions: Nothing, really.
Best moment this week: Organizing his room and doing his first of many loads of laundry.
Worst moment this week: Haven't slept too great the past few nights but I don't think it is pregnancy related--except that I can't sleep on my stomach or back.
Missing anything: Eating normally scheduled meals--I am basically always hungry:)
Looking forward to: A friend's Bachelorette Party this weekend in Tahoe--I'm looking forward to the girl time and the beach time.

I have a sweet husband who kisses me on the forehead. I appreciate that.
Thank you for taking these photos of us, Kris!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment