June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all of you Dads, soon-to-be Dads, and Moms who play both roles. 
Dad--thank you for all of the one on one softball practices, for being at so many of my games, for sacrificing your time to drive all of us girls everywhere, and for making us love The Red Hot Chili Peppers and The Beatles. You are great.

One of my favorite memories with my Dad is when we would play hide and seek at night with all of the lights off. I remember him crawling around on his hands and knees with me on his back as we searched for my sisters in their hiding spots. He'd growl and we'd giggle. 

I love you, Pop. Thank you for being so hard working and silly. 

Also, a little shout out to the father-to-be in my home. Travis, can't wait to see you holding our little baby in your arms. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment