June 23, 2011

Overdue San Diego photos

I was looking through my post about The Real's Newest Addition and I realized that I never posted what I said I would. I was going to share some photos of when we were hanging out at their house and I must have forgotten to do it! This whole time I actually thought that I did post about it. Oops. So, here are some photos of our time together...
 This is what happens when big sister gets to drink tea that mom forgot had some caffeine in it. She's too fast--can't get a picture of her:) I think she was singing to Uncle Isaac.
Trav and I get to go back down to San Diego in early July. I can't wait to spend time with family, our great friends, and our niece who will be in from Indiana! We haven't seen her since she was 3 weeks old and now she is 6 months old!
Back to editing a wedding from a few weeks ago and preparing for a wedding this weekend! Life is good...

No comments:

Post a Comment