April 19, 2011

Memory Verses

Um, I'm a failure and not perfect. Yes, it is true. I think I was in a little over my head with trying memorizing verses each week and posting them on here. It became more of a chore than something that I really wanted and loved to do.
We graduate in exactly 30 days and this life of mine is crazy. We have our weekends booked with Photography Sessions that we are just loving and learning so much from! Are these just excuses? Maybe. But--I am no longer going to post weekly Memory verses. When I come across a good verse, I will share it. When I feel the need to post one, I will. Right now it is just one more thing to add to my 'to blog' list that isn't getting done. So-- if you have a verse that you want to throw my way, please share!
I am working on a post from our 9 mile Feather Falls hike this past weekend. It was epic and my blisters on my feet are finally going away!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment