January 27, 2011

My new best friend...

Yes, I have a new best friend. No, it is not a healthy relationship.


Okay, maybe this inherited espresso machine isn't really my new best friend. Travis' parents bought this espresso machine a few years ago and didn't ever use it unless it was Travis making the drinks. They were kind enough to let us have it so we dragged it back up to Chico with us this winter.

It does save us some money. Although, we did go to a coffee shop this morning in order to give me some motivation to get up early to read for a class.

We just buy these "pod shots" online and we're ready to go!


I need to work on my foaming skills. The foam is a little wet. But hey! I'm not an expert and no one else is complaining when they get a latte for free!

Heres my Vanilla Latte (added some flavoring) in my favorite mug. See this blog post  of when I got it!


Heres a sneak peek at what I'm working on for decorations of a friend's Engagement Party this weekend!



Thanks for following and if you are having a latte craving, head on over!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment