November 6, 2010

Your keys are where?!

Okay, I couldn't think of a title for this. So, I just put the first thing that came to my mind. This morning Travis and I were able to do a Portrait Session with four beautiful women. After finishing up at the first location, we were going to drive and have the girls follow us to the next. Well, that didn't happen. Travis had accidentally locked the keys in the car. So, we walked because it was just up the road. Now, onto these beautiful roommates...





























Roommates are more like sisters than friends.



Thank you Janae, Amber, Kayla, and Katelyn for letting me capture these sweet times of you as roommates! 

(Oh, and in case you are wondering how we got back into my car- after Travis had gone home to get his keys, he realized that his set of keys were in his backpack...that was IN MY CAR! So, we called our insurance people and they came within 15 minutes and helped us out. Phewww!)

No comments:

Post a Comment